CBP Physics not working

CookieMikee89

Soooo my Skyrim Se just update(even though I didn't want it to) and I can't seem to get my physics working anymore. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. Does anyone have any type of insight on this problem?

got it working by un installing then re installing Realistic Ragdolls and Force

• 5 months later...

As of the latest forced update 3 days ago, it's broken again. I'm so sick and tired of having to spend 5 or 6 hours trying to get everything working again every time they do one of these updates that I'm just about done with it altogether. I've gone so far as to completely remove (archive and all) SKSE64, XP32 MSSE, CBP, and Immersive CBP Config, and re-download the latest versions and install them, to no avail. Are we going to have to wait for a CBP update?

As of the latest forced update 3 days ago, it's broken again. I'm so sick and tired of having to spend 5 or 6 hours trying to get everything working again every time they do one of these updates that I'm just about done with it altogether. I've gone so far as to completely remove (archive and all) SKSE64, XP32 MSSE, CBP, and Immersive CBP Config, and re-download the latest versions and install them, to no avail. Are we going to have to wait for a CBP update?

CBP has had an update today. SKSE64 and Racemenu seem to be the main problem for me. Until SKSE doesn't think it's verison 0.0.0.0, I don't think the situation will get better....

Fixed, but it was a chore. Not sure if it was overkill, but couldn't be bothered with more piecemeal approaches.
1) Made sure I had a backup of saves.
2) Uninstalled whole game.
3) Deleted SSE install folder to kill any left over/redundant/corrupt files.
6) Reinstalled SSE.
7) Started it 'plain' (vanilla) to make sure base game still good. Exit game. (Restarted Windows for old habits.)
8) Reinstalled latest SKSE64.
9) Exit and loaded mod manager (in my case Vortex).
10) Redeployed mods and paid special attention to re-initialising FNIS.
11) Launched game from "SKSE64 loader".
Worked!