5 really good Mod Request for fallout 4

JonPayne4311

Im really into survival mode and survival games so adding more things to fallout4 is like creating my super game, I currently have a 1,000+ hours on fallout4 alone so I know what iâm feeling when Iâm asking for these mods

-Rename npc

-more new vegas guns standalone using vanilla ammo

-more backpacks varieties than current like duffle, coyote, and maybe a rucksack

-maybe more clothing lines from old mods found for New vegas like clothing of the wasteland

-fallout76 monsters and other odd new radiated deadly creatures worse than death claws

-more enemy npcs maybe new gangs or factions that are hostile so you dont need much backstory

in dorment places in the map worth raiding and storming for lvling and loot maybe even an extention to minutemen quest

-any ideas?

Did you even bother to search to see if any of these mods already exist?

Because off the top of my head, every mod you're wishing for has already been made.

+1 to that HadToRegister's statement. I see that the OP is new to Nexus so I won't give too much grief here. But in the future, you should really search Nexus before requesting new mods.

For example, I can think of 3 or 4 mods on Nexus that all cover your first request to "rename npc". Here's one called Rename Anything that I find very helpful.