Starting Body Slide keeps prompting to deploy mods

capella6707

New install of Vortex, Body Slide and CBBE (thanks for fixing that, Tannin!).

I created a shortcut to Body Slide in the Vortex dashboard. But every time I start Body Slide from Vortex I get a prompt to deploy mods, saying "You should deploy mods now, otherwise the mods in game will be outdated". Everything seems to work fine whether I click Skip or Deploy.

Did I miss something/do something wrong when installing Body Slide or is this a bug?

Neither. You have automatic deployment disabled so Vortex reminds you, before starting an application, that if you've made any changes that may require deployment you need to do it or your mods might not be working. If you haven't done anything (like install/enable/disable mods or changed files in a mod or changed rules or ...) then you can just ignore it and click skip or click deploy to be safe, it shouldn't take long anyway.

Neither. You have automatic deployment disabled so Vortex reminds you, before starting an application, that if you've made any changes that may require deployment you need to do it or your mods might not be working. If you haven't done anything (like install/enable/disable mods or changed files in a mod or changed rules or ...) then you can just ignore it and click skip or click deploy to be safe, it shouldn't take long anyway.

Thanks, Tannin. I wasn't connecting that the auto-deploy setting would affect Body Slide. Makes sense.