Lonesome Road Warhead & Ulysses Challenge, Map Markers

dbj87jb

I was wondering if anyone is willing to make (have no idea where to even start editing with Fallout 3, New Vegas etc) the Lonesome Road Challenges to find Ulysses' logs & the 30 warheads that need blowing up into "side quests" as part of the Lonesome Road.

These are 2 extremely frustrating challenges (which on paper, seem easy enough) to complete even after running through the main quest & going back to find everything. You get benefits from destroying the warheads & extra dialogue options after collecting the holotapes from Ulysses so it would seem to make more sense if these were seen as optional side quests (to justify map markers) rather than challenges that go from a fun, interesting concept... to a fist through the wall headache. It's hard enough getting from A to B in the Divide & that annoying feeling, knowing something's missed really does take the enjoyment of playing through this...

There's already similar formats (map markers) for the Snowglobes, Bobbleheads (in Fallout 3) & Unusual Gemstones (Skyrim), so something along the lines of those for the Lonesome Road & even Dead Money with Dean Domino's Stashes would hopefully come into place sometime...

Edited by dbj87jb

• 8 months later...

What the hell? I'm surprised that no one ever responded to your post. I found it because I'm looking for exactly that kind of mod. I f*#@ing hate searching for all these damn warheads and every youtube guide is f*#@ing retarded and they dont have all the warheads. Why hasn't someone made this mod yet?

• 1 year later...

Really pisses me off that no one has made such a mod.

I would, but I'm not that good at modding.

It really pisses me off that you think that you're entitled to be pissed off that nobody has made this mod.

I'm also pissed off that you're not that good at modding.

Git gud.

And make the mod yourself.