Skyrim CTD after 1-2 minutes

KitsuneWitch

So as you can see from the title, I'm getting crashes about a minute into being in the game.

Let's get right into it, I've just installed a bunch more mods (10 or something at once like an idiot :tongue: ) and started a new game, I spawned near Riverwood via alt' start, so decided to walk there.

That's when the first CTD happened, (on the road from the 3 standing stones and the town, right next the wolves) the second time I only got to the standing stones and crashed again, then I didn't even make to them. After those crashes I decided "maybe it's just this area, I'll coc (teleport) to Riverwood and just never go back there!" I made it there in one piece, then did a little business in the Riverwood trader, I then CTD'd inside about 30 seconds or something after bartering. next time I made it out of the trader, then started to walk to Whiterun, I made it to the big stump right after the bridge at Riverwood... and that is as far as I've made it. I also tried making a new game again after that to see if that would help (since I got rid of something and bash patched as well in that saves time frame) I spawned inside Riverwood this time and went to the area that I CTD'd at again (The stump) and crashed again in the exact same spot.

Anyway enough of story time, I've of course ran all my patching software; Loot, Wrye Bash, Bodyslide, FNIS, Dual Sheath Redux Patcher, TES5EDIT, all to no change.

So I'm sure I've added some combo of mods that hate each other (or one that simply doesn't work) but before I go about uninstalling everything 1 at a time, I would like to get a second opinion on what to do.

(also I've gone through the logs and couldn't really make much sense of it, other than animals coming up a lot, unfortunately the file is to big to upload here)

(another also :tongue: don't mind the nature of most of the mods, I know I'm a degenerate :devil: )

My PC specs are;

GTX 1060 3gb

i5-4690 @3.50ghz

8gb ram

Windows 10

Here's my load order.

Edited by dabombster3421

im having the same issue as you, in the same place.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6990306-ctd-freeze-lag-low-fps-skyrim-headeache/

try cleaning all mods with TES5EDIT https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5y4ajq/how_to_check_your_entire_load_order_for_deleted/

i also have the skip intro as you, maybe it has conflicts?..

Skyrim Perfomance Monitor should show the amount of RAM used, maybe youre running out of ram? try the memory patch.

If you know anything or if you manage to get it work, please contact me!

this is wrong, swap them, it specifically states on the patch page NOT to do this

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1

these are wrong, swap them also - put farmhouse on top of any follower mods ( see below ) - once again, it specifically states this on the description page for Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp=1
FarmhouseChimneysLAL.esp=1

You have at least 2 custom followers that I recognized, ALL follower mods should be loaded directly above Alternate Start - Live Another Life

While it does not say this anyway, think about this after reading it - ALL of the SKYre files should be loading directly above any follower mods, reason being is SKYre is an over haul mod, you don't want anything loading after it that's going to over write it, trust me on this I've been using SKYre since it first came out and I've tested it's placement in the load order enxtensively

SO your load order should look very similiar to this, below

spMq8.jpg

With custom followers being places in between SKYui and Kuerteesimplemultiplefollowers ( or what ever follower management mod you use )

The 2 additional reproccer files below the main Reproccer are patches that I personally use

here is my guide, follow it STEP by STEP please and let me know how it turns out and if you need more help :)

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2235394-beginners-guide-to-modding/