What does the DarkFox say?

Pickysaurus

I may have gotten distracted from Skyrim by the shine of modding Fallout 4 but I definitely got my start and initial learning from Darkfox's tutorials and after 3 years I'm still recommending them to all new mod authors, even the Fallout ones. :D I owe a lot to those tutorials!

In response to post #65748516. #65750926, #65752951 are all replies on the same post.

Zaldiir wrote: What's the meaning of Stonehenge?
Pickysaurus wrote: https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/stonehenge/
It's a historic landmark in England.
Neanka wrote: there are people who don't know what Stonehenge is?

That is a good question! Some believe it was a place of Pagan sacrifice, or festivals, other believe it was of astrological significance, one theory I'm most comfortable with is that the site was used for "healing" if you can call it that, due to the nature of the human remains found at the location.

I was just sitting here thinking, maybe I should dive into the Creation Kit and try a few things, I haven't done any modding since Neverwinter Nights, and then I saw and read this article.

Thank You. Great interview with some sound advice/tips drawn from it. I will certainly be checking out DarkFoxes youtube ;)

Darkfox127 basically taught me most everything I know about modding

I find also if I get stuck on a problem I can ask him directly or one of the others in his Discord group and we get it figured out fairly quickly!

HUGE PROPS to the Master Jedi of Skyrim Modding

In response to post #65748516. #65750926, #65752951, #65774801 are all replies on the same post.

Zaldiir wrote: What's the meaning of Stonehenge?
Pickysaurus wrote: https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/stonehenge/
It's a historic landmark in England.
Neanka wrote: there are people who don't know what Stonehenge is?
SaulieSaul wrote: That is a good question! Some believe it was a place of Pagan sacrifice, or festivals, other believe it was of astrological significance, one theory I'm most comfortable with is that the site was used for "healing" if you can call it that, due to the nature of the human remains found at the location.

They’re title of the song by Ylvis:
What does the fox says?
and
What’s the meaning of Stonehenge?

Those two were popular.