Familiar Faces port for SSE

Lagnos69

I'd forgotten this one, but it says I downloaded it 5 years ago. Coming back to Skyrim I was gradually losing hope for Fight against the Thalmor, but that suddenly came to SE recently, so there is always a chance if reminders are given.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on the port?

expired6978 posted in the original mods comments he is working on a port the 17th so there is hope of a port now hopefully he does make head way with it and keeps us all posted

We need to talk about that name.

Because Expired f*#@ing DELIVERS. I have faith in that guy.

He CREATED RaceMenu, Extensive Follower Framework, GharGen Extension, Floating Health Bars, and various other mods. If we can't have faith in this guy then we can't have faith in anybody.

I've been waiting patiently since the day SE dropped. At the time I was married with a family and had my whole family as followers and/or at home. From my little boy (who I set scale to be 4 feet tall with a warhammer the size of his body), to my step-daughter to my skank of an ex-wife. I was sure to shout her off of the throat of the world a time or two, but now it's just me and the boy and he needs to join me again because he likes to watch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an update: You don't HAVE to become a patron to download his SE Familiar Faces port. He just simply posted it on his Patreon. I was able to click the link and it downloaded.

For those unsure of how to get to his patreon: https://www.patreon.com/expired6978 Scroll down to his recent posts and it'll be the first one (as of this writing).

I highly suggest reading the post though and the comments under it. It's not running perfectly and there are some things to be wary of, including save corruption according to one of the commenters. Personally I'm going to wait a little and see if he posts anymore updates (last post was March 23rd).

He also states in that post that he's going to "recreate the Familiar Faces page in Skyrim SE". So I'm assuming he'll be posting it on the Nexus once he feels it's ready for the mainstream public.

• 1 month later...

I highly suggest reading the post though and the comments under it. It's not running perfectly and there are some things to be wary of, including save corruption according to one of the commenters. Personally I'm going to wait a little and see if he posts anymore updates (last post was March 23rd).

This is true, and i'm not salty because i knew the risks/ that load order was getting out of hand. Had a very strange effect on saves from even before the installation in the form of eyes/hairs changing back to vanilla. I had many CTDS and had to re make my load order.

Edited by jebbush4prez