Remove Pelts From Animal Inventories

dbelow

I don't know if there's a mod that I've missed but I looked around everywhere and couldn't find a mod for this purpose.

I use Hunterborn for almost all my playthroughs, but I always get rather annoyed when I notice the 'manual loot' option, and recently this problem got even worse when I started using quick loot which showed me the pelts in their inventory before I even try looting them.

So, I have to ask, is there any mod out there that simply removes pelts from animal inventories? If not, is there anyone willing to make it and upload to the nexus? You'd have an automatic endorsement from me

That would be up to someone to remove all of the pelts from all of the leveled loot lists.

Not a fun task

Hm, would removing all of them from the loot lists really be the worst of it? I really hate to try and say "I could do that easy!" Because I can't, I simply don't currently have the modding experience to do it properly, but in my mind, seeking out all the pelt items and the respective animals they go to seems like a relatively easy task