Help, can't find this mod! Broken City missing on Nexus

koepplin

It's the sequel to the quest mod Fragments of Fereldan. It was up on BSN but, that's perished so. Please help, I'm just about tearing my hair out.

Edit:

For any future people who are looking for this mod, with the permission of the creator I've reuploaded it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/5015/

Enjoy :)

Edited by koepplin

Thanks, but no dice... I've already tried that lol. The mod creator is inactive, and though they've attempted to contact her there doesn't seem to be any response/alternative upload. I've messaged the creator too and haven't got a response. Shame really - it's a great mod ! I'd really like to see how the story ends...

Update: So I've managed to get in contact with the creator and have their permission to upload the mod on the nexus. This also extends to anyone who actually has the mod.

The problem remains that - well I don't have a copy, and I haven't found anyone who has.

I'm fairly new to the forums so I don't know how to upload images but here's a link: https://imgur.com/Cp0bZI1

I was lucky to find that Mengtzu is still active on rpg.net !

Edit: Would BCN accept this? I'll try to make a post with this link anyway - hopefully I don't break any rules.

Edited by koepplin

It's been a journey - what were the odds of the mod creator still being active 8 years after the mod was created, albeit on another site, and using the same name lol

Thanks for directing me to BCN ! Hopefully they can help out, otherwise maybe I'll make another post asking if anyone actually has a copy of the mod.

The mod WAS on the Nexus at one time (2011-2012); I have a folder with the DAzip, a ReadMe, and a hyperlink shortcut to the mod's page... so their recollection of having uploaded to both places is accurate.

Edited by theskymoves