Towns and Cities - JK's Interview

BigBizkit

In response to post #68265281. #68380816 is also a reply to the same post.

Anduniel wrote: I very much enjoy JK's Whiterun :) Thank you. I look forward to the other cities being ported (if they will be).
ElRizzo wrote: They are already ported: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6289 ;)

Oh thanks! I had looked but somehow missed them.
Edit: I had already seen that page. The only ones actually ported separately are Riverwood and Whiterun, all other links are Oldrim only. I don't want the "all-in-one" as I have some of my own that conflict. I could port myself of course, but it's preferable if the author (or someone managing the files) does it. Thanks. Edited by Anduniel

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I cant image my Skyrim,without this mod...just cant

But... I would like to see more enchanted version...the docks looks empty. Nice to see more crates, chest, barrels ect ect

Edited by LizardCor

• 2 weeks later...
I once went completely dark end, albeit with difficulty... impressed and none the less the project is worthy to continue and develop the necessary radial quests..and more interactive NPCs it makes no sense to stop a plot to murder the boss....I want to see the result......go out and walk on the island enlightened ... to see how life quietly returns

• 2 months later...