Tranquility Lane WorldSpace

AdequateSub03

I can't download TTW(causes irritating bugs for me) but I really want the Tranquility Lane Worldspace copied for New Vegas. Preferably with the houses and stuff but if not, I can do that part myself.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to copy that worldspace. And I wanted to expand on the Tranquility Lane world and hopefully make an interesting mod.

I'm relatively new to modding. I know how to make Interiors, Navmesh, Retexture stuff, and make new Meshes. But creating and editing(shaping, and Heightmaps specifically) for Worldspaces is wayyyy beyond my skills.

If any modders can help, I'd be in your debt completely! Thanks for reading! =D

If I remember rightly Tranquility Lane was quite flat, there wouldn't be much landshaping involved. Create new worldspace, check "Small world", set parent to none and build. Do note the "World Space Issues and Workarounds" here http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=Category:World_Spaces

I tried but each time I entered the worldspace(ingame) that I created there was some land textures missing. I figured it was the lod so I generated it and unfortunately it still didn't solve the issue.