One tiny problem...

So I have a tiny problem.

I placed 2 of blade soldiers near that big door in Imperial Palace but they are looking in the wall while they're supposed to look in front of them :sad:

I placed markers for them that they know where are they supposed to stand but they look at the wall.

So how do I rotate that marked points so that they can look in front of them?

I tried to rotate them but they still look at the wall not in front of them...

Edited by britneyb

Man it doesn't work....

They are facing the wall not in front of them.

I tried to rotate them but the blades stay in the position which is good but they don't look in front of them but in the wall.

When I rotate X mark it doesn't do anything they stay looking at the wall.

I'm assuming that you haven't given them any AI packages ...

To further what OblivionAddicted is suggesting, take a look at the NPCs in the CS and note what direction they are facing (my guess is that they are facing the wall). To rotate them first highlight them one at a time and then right mouse click and hold and move the mouse and you'll see them rotate around.

I gave them Packages and they work flawlessly.

They go to Merchant's inn and when they got back in Imperial Palace they stand on the X Marker as they supposed to but they aren't looking in front of them but in the wall.

They are supposed to look in front of them and I did rotation and In construction set their position is good, because they are facing the area in front of them but when I go to game when they got back from Merchant's inn to their position they ARE FACING THE WALL, not in front of them.

So I need them to look in front of them...

Example : Imperial Guards are standing near the Imperial City gates and they are looking in front of them not in the wall behind them...

That's what I need

Edited by britneyb