Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

I think a cool little mod would be a sort of mannequins upgrade.Like there would be an extra option when opening a mannequin's inventory. Your would just click "Customize", and you could customize just like you customized yourself at the beginning. And it changes how you want it. Without being wood :P. I don't know how hard this would be to make, but I would definitely download it.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, You sir are a hero! And it seems that you've got a lot of work infront of you ;)

Anyhow. I would like to request a mod that allows me to become the vampire lord without actually being a vampire. I tried to just add the power spell but when I change back I become a vampire. And I don't want to be that.

So please Sambeevors(/MTV) Create my mod (/Pimp my ride)

I've been looking for a mod that adds equipable bat (or demon-like) wings to Skyrim, but have found nothing. There are the succubus wings and also Alduin's Wings, but neither have the right look. Basically what I would like to see is the Vampire Lord wings, but an equipable version.

Hello. can you add a mod that removes the negative effects being in the sun as a vampire? So there's no more health/stamina deregeneration and penalty, weakness to fire, no more shiny particle glow around your body, no more on screen prompt saying your "vampire blood boils in the sunlight".

A version that keeps the weaknesses but removes the shiny glow particle effect around your body while out doors would be nice too.

Thanks.