Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying to get this mod made. I'm honest about the journal thing and haven't been able to get into the game because I don't have it.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/684951-mod-remake-from-oblivion/

If you did this for me you would be a god, and I do have permission from all the authors who still get on already. I am unsure if this is difficult or hard though so get back to me on that please.

My mod was posted recently, but for one reason or another didn't receive much attention, I feel like this is because it got buried under other requests for retex and meshes...

Long story short, I'd like shields to have more enchantments. For example the ability to soul trap on a shield bash, provide a a flame cloak while blocking, or cause the attacked to take shock damage when you successfully block an attack.

Full details are here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/769600-shields-need-some-lovin/

Cheers mate!

my request is for for a few armor mods from oblivion that i really like, made by AlienSlof, to be added to skyrim for Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes.

Warning, the images in the links contain partial nudity. :P

Persian Outfit

Dark Assassin Armor

Dawnwraith Armor

Gypsy Outfit

if not all of these, then the number one armor mod that i want out of these is the Persian Outfit. :3

An alternate attack button or two mod.

Basically a mod that is a modder's resource, in which each weapon has a secondary attack. By default, it would be the exact same as the vanilla game. But modders could use it to create kicks, alternate swings, and various other features for each of the weapon types out there. But that's the kicker -- you have to make alternate attack functions for each type of weapon, not just light and heavy, but warhammers, halberds, daggers, shortswords, the works. Preferably including every category that is supported by Skyre. I think it would be a huge contribution to the community.

Thanks for reading through.