XCOM 2 mod crashes

SaltySaryn

Yeah another person having toruble with the mods, i have been looking trough for some fixes yet i couldn't find any way to make it work

Now my problem here is that i can only use one mod from possibly the whole collection i have and it is Capn'Bub'sAccesories pack, i tried using multiple mods with it and it didnt work, i tried using different mods without it and it didn't work, i tried using singular mods by themselves and it didn't work my XCOM 2 game would just stay in a non responsive loop, so if anyone has the sollution and would mind helping me, i would appreciate it a lot

Some great Mod Troubleshooting advice.

That recommends the excellent Community Mod Launcher, which everyone who uses mods should be using.

This guide gives some more detailed advice on using the Community Mod Launcher: Troubleshooting: Mods not working properly / at all

If you've just switched from the Firaxis Launcher, or are forced to use it, read the "Mods not activating/deactivating properly in WOTC" section of Mod not working? Mods still have their effects after you disable them?

If you're using the Community Highlander then read its specific troubleshooting advice.