Any news yet on skse64 and skyui_se yet

moonraker481

Well I got every thing back in its place how skyrim se ran is anyone's guess but its up and running and skse64 is running to but its outside of vortex and I to thank everyone for bearing with me I can be a plain in the @#$ some time's. Thanks again.

Hi, to anyone. I have the same problem. can't get fin or anything to work, have skui in. but if I take it out it tells me my game is corrupt. all my dll files are missing after trying to load skse64 and following the info that they had to instal. i am on steam and have vortex. I sent info to vortex but they said to go here. last time i did. this is were it got me. back in a circle and the game is even more messed up then before. I don.t get I am 55 and a vet from the army. who has problem seeing and understanding what to do when I read things. have a head injury. So I am trying to do this, but i just cant seam to put it in the right way. so after vortexed changed. i have never been able to finish skyrim. I just need help. but as it goes. i really not sure about files. last time I am not sure what happened. so need help with this and i play games and add things. but i never really mess with files. because i mess things up all the time when i do.

this is what i had and what is going on. Hi I have infi it gave ne with Skse64. i followed the info as best i could. but after this is what i goT on screen -skyui error code 1 -the skyrim script extender (skse64) is not running. skyui will not work correctly! This message may also appear if a new skyrim patch has been released. in this case, wait until skse64 has been updated,then install the new version. for more help, visit the skyui se nexus or workshop pages. Then next pop up has finis pcea2 stopped with error(s):-FINS version V0.0.0 older then required-skse not started next thing i get racmenue error(s): you are running skse version 0.0.0.0 expected 2.0.7.56 or greater. NiOverride plugin not detected, various features may be unavailable. chargen script not detected, various features may be unavailable. error code (0)(3)((6) I ah this on before and disabled sksu. but know when i do the game tells me it is corrupted. but when I put it back on it works and I get this now. I lose my game is I don't have it on. So in all I have been having all kinds of problems. Following what the mods tell me. go to the sites it tells me and add them in. But with the new vortex. I am having a lot of problems. can't get fin, skse. or cbbe to come up and work right. I end up restarting and them in the middle of the game it get to the point were it tells me it is corrupted. I just want to use some mods and have some fun. but I am not the best at computers and that makes it a bit frustrating. I am 55 I play games most days Fallout 4 and few more. but in all i can never seam to find the help i need. Help me if you can or is there someone who can. like to play a full game with the mods i like at least once. had the game for a few years. well thanks for reading this if you did. help if you can. but thanks if anything.

sorry if things are misspelled but had to see and i type with 2 fingers. sorry to be a pain. but i have tried. but i think I am making it worse then better.

sorry if things are misspelled but had to see and i type with 2 fingers. sorry to be a pain. but i have tried. but i think I am making it worse then better.

SKSE64

These files go in the game ROOT directory, the same place the Skyrimse.exe and skyrimlauncher.exe are

skse64_1_5_80.dll

skse64_loader.exe

skse64_steam_loader.dll

Drag the DATA directory from the 7z file, into your game directory

3. Now Skse64 is installed correctly.

4. Add skske64 to your DASHBOARD in vortex by clicking ADD TOOL

Vortex-dashboard-add-tool.jpg

Then, click the Three vertical Dots, and pick EDIT

The window belo9w opens up, navigate to where your skse64_loader.exe is

Your path should be somewhat similar to mine, but s probably C:\Program FIles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\skse64_loader.exe

Make sure you have the paths IN BOTH TARGET and START IN.

then click SAVE

Vortex-SKSE-Tool.jpg

Then, Make skse64 PRIMARY

Vortex-SKSE64-Make-Primary.jpg

Now, when you start Skyrim through Vortex, skse64 will automatically start

Hi thanks for the info. i have to try it when I re install vortex and the games from steam. I just got so frustrated with everything. I took it all out. I hope it instal like new and not have old stuff, so I can make a clean start. still a little worried about putting things were they need. not the best at it. you think i be better. But took me a few years to do the nexus installer when it came out. I still wish they have all the programs like this already added into vortex. that way it is all up to date and you just have to click to add it to were you show it. if you don't need it. you don't add it. but that's just me. Thank again for the info. when I want to take a day to do it. I would see. just wish i could talk to a live person when I was doing it. ok have a nice day