Is it possible to change the damage a spell does in TesEdit?

WakahisaSensei

Pretty much what it says in the title.

I'm a big user of Sacrosanct. But some of my favorite spells become pretty pointless once I'm higher leveled. They just don't do damage as fast enough to justify using them, but I love the way they work. I just want to know if I can use TesEdit to boost the damage per second of say, Blood Brand. Yes Blood Scourge is similar in effect and does more damage, but the explosion looks different and I prefer Blood Brand.

There's also a few other spells I'd like to upgrade the damage for from other mods. And there's a few I'd like to reduce the damage for. So if anyone knows how to do this, I'd appreciate the help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Pretty much what it says in the title.

I'm a big user of Sacrosanct. But some of my favorite spells become pretty pointless once I'm higher leveled. They just don't do damage as fast enough to justify using them, but I love the way they work. I just want to know if I can use TesEdit to boost the damage per second of say, Blood Brand. Yes Blood Scourge is similar in effect and does more damage, but the explosion looks different and I prefer Blood Brand.

There's also a few other spells I'd like to upgrade the damage for from other mods. And there's a few I'd like to reduce the damage for. So if anyone knows how to do this, I'd appreciate the help.

i'd like to know this as well. either how to in tesedit or CK?