An Issue With Hooded Rags

kanami24

I'm posting this here because I think this is more of a discussion than an actual issue. So -- for me, when it comes to vanilla attire, I like the hooded rags. I don't know why, but that's just me. Anywho, I also use AB -- with that being said, the actual "hood" to the hooded rags isn't exactly rigged to the head, so its just a object that flails around when you're moving, heck -- even when you're just standing still. With that being said, is it possible to fix this in outfit studios, under the bodyslide program? :ermm: It's a rigging issue so -- years back I would have assumed blender would be the way to go, 15 -- 20 minutes later, issue fixed. But I don't know much about fallout 4 and making clothes for fallout 4.

There's also an issue with one of the brotherhood of steel outfits. I could care less about the brotherhood of steel though, but this attire doesn't actually take on the shape of the body preset -- in some parts atleast. So it looks weird af. Again, assuming all this can be fixed in outfit studios.