My english is very bad and i had my text translated via google and hope everything is understandable.
Unfortunately, I do not know whether my request is correct here. If not, I apologize in advance
I would like to know if the following mods are feasible
create or whether there are already such for the Playstation 4 game.
For the vault 88:
- Buildable corners of the rooms with windows.
- Smaller atrium corners like in the other Vaults.
- Smaller railings (corner railings)
generally smaller Vault components
(There are more space-saving components in the other Vaults)
- Spotlights for the high vaulted atrium ceilings.
- a buildable video screen like the one in the school room in vaut 85
- buildable or placeable bubbleheads (turrets) for ceiling and walls
(there is a mod that offers them, but these guns can only be placed on the floor)
-I'm also looking for buildable or placeable NPCs or buildable and placeable animation mats (rugs) for:
- Children's NPCs that play like Bunker Hill or Vault 95.
(I always assign them to school desks in Vault 88, but after school they just stand around and it doesn't look that nice.)
- buildable NPCs like Vault-Tec scientists who work (like in Vault 111 at the beginning of the game)
- a buildable or placeable NPC like the hairdresser from Vault 95 or Diamond City.
I mean an animation of a hairdresser cutting a customer's hair.
- It would also be great to have a doctor who does something in the Vault tec lab coat as in the vault 95. (the settlers only stand around with a clipboard and pen)
I hope my wishes are not unrealistic.
Unfortunately I don't have a computer to create something myself.
I tried to install the PC game with the Creation Kit on my laptop, but the computing power of my laptop is far from sufficient to start the program.
So I thought it would be a good idea to ask the people who create such mods.
And I would also like to thank you for creating so many great mods that you use to beautify the game
Please excuse the long text ... and the many wishes.
If someone should answer, it would be nice to put it as simply as possible, since I was all your translation into German.
Thank you for your attention and wish you all a nice Christmas
Edited by JanVanDeNane, 22 December 2019 - 08:32 AM.