Login

heartnet13

So i am trying to download some mods on vortex but when i go to login to it i get a failure to login message along with login services are unavailable and it tells me to copy and paste the API but it wont let me do that either. Is this something to do with nexus in general or is this a issue only i am experiencing and if so how do i fix it

This may be a Nexus Mods problem. I've been having the same issue today. I've had no problem logging into the Nexus site itself, but I can't authorize Vortex for login. In cases like this, patience is a virtue.

Manual download still works. Have you tried that?

so i have no issues with the site either but i am still rather new to the whole modding process and doing things the manual way so i dont know how to go about all that stuff or what all i would need to even do it. i do want to learn but i dont have a lot of time due to work and my wife.

i played on skyrim until 1 year ago and i had no troubles modding the program......i restarted 40 days ago and found a different situation.....impossible to use my old account......impossible to use old nexus mod manager.......tried to import my mods using vortex.....so i started getting one ctd every one and then......i had to reinstall quite everything...

today last christmas present.....impossible to activate vortex....because the suggested procedure doesn't work (it is impossible to paste the api key into the field)........

please site managers try to make our lifes a bit more easy.....ty

so i have no issues with the site either but i am still rather new to the whole modding process and doing things the manual way so i dont know how to go about all that stuff or what all i would need to even do it. i do want to learn but i dont have a lot of time due to work and my wife.

Select "Manual Download," direct the download to a location of your choice on your computer, copy or cut-paste the downloaded archive (compressed file) into the "Drop File(s)" box at the bottom of the Vortex Mods Page, and then install, enable, and deploy.

Edited by AugustaCalidia

i played on skyrim until 1 year ago and i had no troubles modding the program......i restarted 40 days ago and found a different situation.....impossible to use my old account......impossible to use old nexus mod manager.......tried to import my mods using vortex.....so i started getting one ctd every one and then......i had to reinstall quite everything...

today last christmas present.....impossible to activate vortex....because the suggested procedure doesn't work (it is impossible to paste the api key into the field)........

Nexus Mod Manager is still available. Go here: Nexus Mod Manager.

usque tandem augusta faemina abuteris patientia nostra?

you just answered the only unrelevant thing i said.....

usque tandem augusta faemina abuteris patientia nostra?

you just answered the only unrelevant thing i said.....

They did. You complained about NMM being impossible to use, you got a link to an updated and functional one. Nobody here is making your life difficult so let's drop that s#*!.

are you the site manager? if you are, i would like to know by you why the instructions to reactivate old accounts didn't work....and why the instructions to activate vortex yesterday didn't work....if you are not the site manager think about your troubles.....13665 posts are a pretty big index....