Crafting CTDs

BangaaDragoon

Randomly the game will freeze when activating a crafting table. Music still plays, game is running, but CPU and RAM use goes down to nothing, have to alt tab to task manager to close game. LOOT shows no errors, bashed patch is made, FNIS run, etc. As soon as I restart the game, everything works fine, until it randomly happens again at another crafting station. Since it's not reproduce-able after loading a game, I can't tell what could be causing it from load order.

https://modwat.ch/u/drgnkpx/plugins

• 2 weeks later...

It's not just crafting after further playing, anything that starts an animation that disables normal controls causes the crash, like mining, quest animations, etc. As usual, restarting allows the game to run normally, but doesn't explain the crash.

I don't want you to thin that you are being ignored. However, I've looked at your load order and can see any number of unpleasant combinations that MIGHT cause a problem. You might want to try posting a papyrus log. Make sure your freeze is well and truly going before closing the game and posting the log. The log lags behind the game and sometimes doesn't catch up (which is why it only helps with CTD infrequently). However, short of trial and error, it is the only thing I can think of that might help diagnose your issue.