⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Rogue with Mage abilities

rebelatnight

I love playing as a mage in this game so much, but I'm kinda bored by the mage origin and how it impacts the way characters talk to you.

I know mods like Adopted and Dalish Mage Origin exist, but I don't want to have to deal with the game giving you the wrong dialogue because it confused your origin with your class.

What I would LOVE to see is most (if not all) of the Mage spells added to the Rogue or Warrior class so I can roleplay as a secret apostate for all the non mage origins and not have the dialogue break on me.

I already play with OP equipment and mods that add spell, skill and attribute tomes on load, so I don't care about a balanced or challenging experience, I play this game for all the story options after all these years.

If someone was able to do this, I would be so grateful (and even willing to pay since I can't figure out the toolset at all, even if adding "new" (as in all the Mage) abilities to an existing class isn't that complicated, I'm dying to try this out and open up my roleplay options!

EDIT: spelling