Hype machine: Apocalypse Spell Package 3.0 incoming

EnaiSiaion

Right now Apocalypse may be the best spell mod, but it is not yet the definitive spell mod. This will soon change with a major scripting overhaul and graphics update and addition of scrolls and world drop books. The mod will be more compatible (no more need for those vendors!), look better, fit seamlessly into the world of Skyrim and be all around awesome.

Also, certain bugged/unpopular/ugly/useless spells are receiving a rework. Hi, Chanthrax/Necroplague/Circle of Death/all the other restoration necro trash. Several new spells will be world drop only and will not be buyable - bring the BOOM with Detonate Corpse or enjoy more of Sheogorath's completely random blessings. All still compatible with ASIS enemy spells and with an eye on balance.

Coming soon!

The Wow is Now.

http://i46.tinypic.com/f08avd.jpg

Fading Blast.

This does tons of damage for a novice spell: 75 damage, most of it true damage. However, every time you cast this, the bonus damage decreases by 1... permanently. Smoke it when you got it.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2bphma.jpg

This is Unsummon.

Removes (friendly and enemy) summoned creatures and replenishes health and magicka for each creature it eats, based on your conjuration skill level. This had pretty much no graphic at all up to now, but everything is better with green lightning, isn't it?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2eppjj8.jpg

Shock Orb's new look.

The difference is pretty subtle, but the old one was just the shock inventory picture and the new one is a little prettier. It still has the nice trait of doing massive bonus damage to full health targets.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2m7ixav.jpg

Okay, there is a mod that adds a "energy sheild" spell. I do not know the name but it equipts the PC with an energy sheild that absorbs damage taken by 33% at the cost of 4 magika per point of damage or something. Could you please PLEASE do something like that but have several tiers? Please?!!!?!

Also, I absolutely love this mod, makes Skyrim that much better, but I have like, 4 large scale spell mods so I never get to try them all

:) Nice work, too

~SD

Okay, there is a mod that adds a "energy sheild" spell. I do not know the name but it equipts the PC with an energy sheild that absorbs damage taken by 33% at the cost of 4 magika per point of damage or something. Could you please PLEASE do something like that but have several tiers? Please?!!!?!

Posting in a mod announcement thread to demand the implementation of features from another mod: annoying.

Posting in a mod announcement thread to demand the implementation of features from the same mod: PRICELESS. :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing where you go with this! Love the mod, as always, but it always a bit... tedious to have to go to specific vendors to buy awesome spells. It made all the other ones seem a bit less useful. Not complaining, but the changes being implemented sound well thought out, as usual. Nice work with the visuals!

Also, I absolutely love this mod, makes Skyrim that much better, but I have like, 4 large scale spell mods so I never get to try them all

:) Nice work, too

~SD

Ahahaha, whoops, I didn't know where to ask and I have too many mods to know which one it came from :/. I shall seek out your request thread and request extra tiers :P

Looking forward to seeing where you go with this! Love the mod, as always, but it always a bit... tedious to have to go to specific vendors to buy awesome spells. It made all the other ones seem a bit less useful. Not complaining, but the changes being implemented sound well thought out, as usual. Nice work with the visuals!

Those vendors will either be removed or kept exclusively as backup. We can do that now! We have the technology! :biggrin:

Haha, the right side of the Unsummon animation thingy looks like it is really screwing that summoned creature over. :tongue:

Oh you! :tongue:

I really hope it's going to be compatible with "Power of The Stars" by bl3azy ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27621 ) because STARS DAMMIT.

"This is not like all the other spell mods with recycled fx"

First screenshot has a giant Light spell picture. ;)

But yes, stars. No conflicts. :) Aaaand thanks for the reference, I'll look at that mod, it actually looks pretty nice. (SPAAAAAAAACE)

Edited by EnaiSiaion

"We have the technology!"

Have you played "Awesomenauts" by any chance? :D

Also, absolutely great work with the visuals.

Best thing about being mage is the shiny visuals.

Y'know, it's not fun burning things to crisp, cursing them to Oblivion or anything without visuals.

Also, I like the "Sheogorath" aspect, randomness, curse yourself or enemies.

Just like good ol' wabbajack!