Home plate settlers

Danstronghammer

Wouldn't it suffice to provide the missing location keywords, center and spawn marker and give the the workbench the proper missing keyword? (And encounter zone, sanbox zone...)

(Haven't looked into Home Plate and how it works, just wondering)

so maybe this is thinking just a little too far out of the box. But what if somebody created a whole new cell, that had a resemblance to home plate. Re-target the doors there in diamond city, to teleport to the new coordinates in the new cell, and then just set the new cell up with a fully functional workshop?

Instead of trying to make something that's so problematic to work, just make something that does?

I mean, it's an interior cell. Not in Diamond City itself. [Edit] or a part of DC itself, I should say [/edit]

Me personally, I don't see the point of having a full settlement inside of such a small space. But that's the idea that popped into my head.

Edited by StormWolf01

so maybe this is thinking just a little too far out of the box. But what if somebody created a whole new cell, that had a resemblance to home plate. Re-target the doors there in diamond city, to teleport to the new coordinates in the new cell, and then just set the new cell up with a fully functional workshop?

Instead of trying to make something that's so problematic to work, just make something that does?

I mean, it's an interior cell. Not in Diamond City itself. [Edit] or a part of DC itself, I should say [/edit]

Me personally, I don't see the point of having a full settlement inside of such a small space. But that's the idea that popped into my head.

Well.. SOMEBODY has to tend my personal liquor bar, sweep the floor, cook the food, and maintain my armor :)

any 1 wo can make a settlement can do it, its pretty easy

swap the int wb with a full working 1

there is already a center marker, but not linked, add spam/atk markers, add mapmarker outside, put the fast travel marker inside, add build box(link all correct), add keywords to location, add quest, and all done

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O9XJuqft_bo_kBSWNMZK8mh8HIwR8Y57/view?usp=sharing

you need the latest game version, otherwise the esp will not work

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Iq7ByEc4AHlcZiCOvvN_mzIaon5_h7lR/view?usp=sharing

no need for a beacon, there is a npc spammer next to the workbench, have fun

Edited by speedynl

Well.. SOMEBODY has to tend my personal liquor bar, sweep the floor, cook the food, and maintain my armor :smile:

LOL ah, it's so nice to have the peasants around, isn't it? :D

Nah I said that, cuz I can't even figure out how to get menus to open in that darned CK. Never in my life have I come across a program that I could sit there messing with for 10 minutes and not even get the tools to open. Needless to say the CK makes my brain smoke. And I ain't got a whole lot left to loose! *laugh*

Does that trigger the vital WorkshopParent ResetWorkshop function ?

i don't know wat that is, i only turned the place in a working settelment and it work like intended

Unfortunately these "hidden" things like ResetWorkshop and WorkshopPowerGrid which don't cause the game to fall over instantly, but build up silently as a player invests in a save game to eventually cause resource assignment issues, corrupt the WorkshopParentScript arrays or scrap crash. Hey Ho, its not my problem.

Does that trigger the vital WorkshopParent ResetWorkshop function ?

i don't know wat that is, i only turned the place in a working settelment and it work like intended

Unfortunately these "hidden" things like ResetWorkshop and WorkshopPowerGrid which don't cause the game to fall over instantly, but build up silently as a player invests in a save game to eventually cause resource assignment issues, corrupt the WorkshopParentScript arrays or scrap crash. Hey Ho, its not my problem.

not my problem eighter, i make those things but i don't use them, infact i don't even play the game atm

time for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III