newbie fallout mods

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Hello there!

I am modding Fallout 4 for 4 years now and i was actually a quiet one. So I decided to meet the peoples behind this big community now. :) (Fallout 4 was my first game with Mods) 

Here is some information about me: 

1. I come from Germany and have been always interested in games since I was a child. Not only from the end product but also from the developing perspective. 
  2. I love playing RPGs like The Witcher 3 or the Fallout series. I also spend alot of time in strategy games like Stronghold (classic), AoE 1/2/3 or Hearts of Iron 4. I am playing Plane Simulators like XPlane too and I am looking forward to the microsoft flight simulator 2020. 
  3. In my free time I love to travel around the world and meet some new peoples or cultures. I may soon even do social work for an aid organization that operates worldwide. 
  4. I would like to make mods myself. I am already working on a modification that should improve the sounds of Fallout 4 by re-recording them by myself. 
  5. When it comes to sports, I recently started to be intereseted in ice hockey. I also go swimming for training purposes.

Thats it, I hope we will see us in interesting discussions in the future. You can also introduce yourself here.  :happy:

See you soon! 

AdPrincipium 

Oblivionaddicted

Oblivionaddicted

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,664 posts

Wilkommen.

MalachiDelacot

MalachiDelacot

Battle Bunny

• Premium Member
  • 9,099 posts

Welcome to the forum side of Nexus.

Many members only know of the part

where they can download mods.

The forums are such a nice place to be

that some of us have stayed here for years....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newbie, fallout, mods

Page loaded in: 1.097 seconds