Nehrim steam release and nexus site

jacksp1

Hey, I was wondering that it would be a good thing to create a nexus site for Nehrim since it landed on Steam (as it was done with Enderal). Judging from the early reports little to no mods that were created for the mod version work with the steam release (most probably because there's only a Nehrim.esm in the steam release and the Nehrim launcher moves almost everything from the data folder to a backup location so you can switch between the two games).

I already contacted @shademe, author of Oblivion's Construction Set Extender to check why and hopefully fix the CS crashes when opening Nehrim.esm so that modders can start fixing / porting their mods to the steam release (if they want).

SureAI devs are actively fixing bugs and I hope many people will join them in making Nehrim even better once more.

Edited by jacksp1

I just jumped over to the new Nehrim site to check it out. As a premium member, why am I seeing ads when I go there?

EDIT: I see what happened. Going straight to the mod site did NOT carry my login info over. Once I left the forum and then started the mod site, all was well...