Mods not appearing in game/error crash upon loading or starting a new save

Ps3emrak

Hey I've been working at this for a good number of hours now with little to mediocre results.

My fallout 4 from steam unmodded gave me a number of errorless crashing issues, which prompted me to try installing mods to fix it (obviously the main one being the unofficial patch). After using Vortex and running the game from steam, it lasted slight longer, but not much in any real respect. I then found an old forum stating I should nuke (delete) my "three" .ini files. At first it didn't work, but then I decided to murder (delete) EVERY .ini file (both from documents (the ones hanging around in saves) and from the games installation directory). and it worked fine for hours. I realized at a point midway through I wasn't seeing much, if any, of the mods I had installed. I kept playing, and when I was ready to get off I tried starting up the game one last time, as I had a sneaking suspicion. The main menu worked perfectly fine until I actually tried to load or start a game. It goes to the black loading screen with the green circles in the bottom right, and after a few seconds I just get returned to desktop. I then found multiple sources telling me to go into my documents and edit (or make a new (which I had to do, even after using steam to validate files)) .ini file called "Fallout4Custom.ini" and to add

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

This hasn't actually seemed to do anything. I've tried using loot (despite the internets' mixed opinions as whether or not to actually use it) and Vortex both to sort the mods, to no effect. I've tried running the game from F4se and that brings me as far as the main menu. It'll load and I can hear the title music as well as the "Press a key to start" in green at the bottom, but the rest is completely black (at which point it crashes to desktop). I've already tried reinstalling the game but nothing about the condition has actually changed, its still "Can make it to the main menu from steam" and "Black screen at main menu from F4se".

Sometimes the game will randomly run vanilla fallout4, but again that's not really the objective here.

Just to note before it possibly gets asked, yes the unofficial patch is where it needs to be in load order.

If your game is unstable without mods it's unlikely that installing mods will fix it. Perhaps you just need to reduce your graphics settings in the FO4 launcher?

I tried that too, I haven't seen any effect of it. I was hoping maybe I could just my game to work at this point. I'm unsure as to whether is was the fact the unofficial was actually working or if deleting the .ini files occasionally is what does it. I thought the issue might've been a vsync thing but chances are it's unrelated.