Some mods not appearing ingame, others working just fine

Throttlesby

So, I just had an issue crop up with my game. I'd tried doing a fresh survival game and things were fine, getting a CTD from... something? I kind of think it was the M2 flamethrower mod, but that wasn't the main issue. I tried adding some other mods that I had deactivated from my list and they're not showing up. I tried making another new game using the updated mod list, but I have the exact same stuff showing up from that survival playthrough, including mods that I've deactivated. Like, I had the HUD framework, didn't really like it. I turned it off for my newest game, but it's still active. Same with an Altyn helmet mod I'd been using. It's not active, but it's still showing up in game. I tried downloading the camping mod, it's active in Vortex, but it's not showing up in game.

Any help?

Sounds like plugins weren't enabled or disabled properly.

Have a look at the "plugins" tab in Vortex. There you can see which plugins are active and which aren't (these are displayed in grey). Don't use the ingame "mods" menu. It is known to activate and deactivate stuff on its own....