Subnautica Mods Not Working

LipeMiner

Vortex says that my Mod Staging Folder is at E:\Vortex Mods\subnautica, my Mod Staging Folder appears to be on my E: drive, the drive that has all my games in it (I'm not really sure of what a drive is so that's what I can answer), Subnautica is on the same drive.

Does that screen also say DEPLOYMENT Method is HARD LINKS?

Is Subnautica from Steam?

Xbox Game Pass?

My Subnautica is from steam, and the deployment method is "Hardlink Deployment", so yes.

I have to ask so many questions because you give very little information, and only one sentence at a time....

So, when you install a Mod, you look at the MOD TAB, and pick ENABLE on each mod?

Each mod has a green button that says ENABLED?

Go to SETTINGS------------->INTERFACE check to see if DEPLOY MODS WHEN ENABLED and ENABLE MODS WHEN DEPLOYED are turned ON.

Where is your DOWNLOAD Folder?

Vortex-Download-Folder.jpg

"Deploy mods when enabled" was already on, but "Enable mods when installed" weren't, so I turned it on, and my download folder is at E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\downloads, aside from that, do you think it would be better if we discussed on another site/aplication? you made that comment "I have to ask so many questions because you give very little information, and only one sentence at a time...." so I thought of that.

Edited by LipeMiner

"Deploy mods when enabled" was already on, but "Enable mods when installed" weren't, so I turned it on, and my download folder is at E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\downloads, aside from that, do you think it would be better if we discussed on another site/aplication? you made that comment "I have to ask so many questions because you give very little information, and only one sentence at a time...." so I thought of that.

YOu shouldn't put the Mod Staging FOlder, or Download folder INSIDE the Steam folders.

YOur Download folder really should be something like E:\Vortex Downloads\, like you have your Mod Staging folder as E:\Vortex MOds\

Go to the MODs Tab and hit DEPLOY

Vortex-Deploy-Mods.jpg