Need help to mod

Wolf382

Need help to mod

i've been stuck for weeks and i still dont get how to mod oblivion.
So i was wondering if someone could mod for me or atleast hold my hand to do it.
if you want payment i can do that just to get rid of this headache and frustation.
i am dyslexic so its difficult for me to write and understand, just so you know
but i made a mod list i want to install but each time i install its wrong or crash

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your best friend would be to install one thing at a time, and test thoroughly in between.

If you install 25 mods and the game breaks you have no idea which one (or more than one) of the 25 mods is at fault. If you start with a vanilla unmodded game and add one mod you know where to start looking if the game no longer works (or is acting weird).

If you add one mod and everything is just fine when you test, then add another mod.

Break it up into manageble tasks ... it will be easier for you, plus if you add one mod and then have problems it will also be an easier task for someone here to help figure out what is wrong.

Your best friend would be to install one thing at a time, and test thoroughly in between.

If you install 25 mods and the game breaks you have no idea which one (or more than one) of the 25 mods is at fault. If you start with a vanilla unmodded game and add one mod you know where to start looking if the game no longer works (or is acting weird).

If you add one mod and everything is just fine when you test, then add another mod.

Break it up into manageble tasks ... it will be easier for you, plus if you add one mod and then have problems it will also be an easier task for someone here to help figure out what is wrong.

i do that already and i have no clue how to fix it or what to do and yes i do read the install description and read me note

Edited by Wolf382

Then you will need to give us details on what mods are installed and the game still works, and then which particular mod you add that breaks the game.

For the mod that breaks the game it is best if you give us a link to the mod ... a list of any mods you install that do work before you get to the problem mod will do.

The first piece of info for you to confirm is ... does the vanilla game (no mods installed) start and run correctly?

yes vanilla game works but its hard for me to write the problem for me sense im dyslexic just this messeng took me a while to write so its ten time harder for me so thats why i need help or some one to talk to instead writhing and i know its take time so thats why im whilling paying for help

Edited by Wolf382

Then you will need to give us details on what mods are installed and the game still works, and then which particular mod you add that breaks the game.

For the mod that breaks the game it is best if you give us a link to the mod ... a list of any mods you install that do work before you get to the problem mod will do.

The first piece of info for you to confirm is ... does the vanilla game (no mods installed) start and run correctly?

yes vanilla game works but its hard for me to write the problem for me sense im dyslexic just this messeng took me a while to write so its ten time harder for me so thats why i need help or some one to talk to instead writhing and i know its take time so thats why im whilling paying for help

OK ... no problem. My suggestion would be to open the Windows program Notepad and start making the list of what mods you have installed that work OK, and then which mod you have that is making the game not work.

By working in Notepad you can do a little bit, and then take a break. When you feel up to it again do a little bit more.

When you get all of the info in Notepad then just highlight all you have written in Notepad and copy it (for this you can use the Ctrl key plus the C key or you can use the Edit menu at the top of the page and select Copy from that menu).

Then you would come back to this topic here and instead of writing your reply just click in the empty reply window and paste (for this you will need the Ctrl + V keys pressed at the same time after you have clicked in the window once).

I hope this works for you. I check in here quite often most days, so don't worry if it takes some time to get the list ready.

Another question for you that has a nice short answer.

How are you installing mods? Are you using a mod manager to install mods, or are you installing mods manually by copy and pasting the files and folders?

OK ... I don't have any way to help by talking to you myself (I don't even own a microphone for my computer).

Copy and paste the list from Notepad into this topic and that will give a starting point.

Which mod manager are you using ... Vortex or Oblivion Mod Manager (OBMM) or something else?