Sorting operation to lists

xlwarrior

Hello

A couple of questions?

How does hot mod placement work?

I say this because my extension has been in 3rd place for a long time and it surpasses the two extensions that are statistically not above it my, in fact my extension comes out in popular (30 days) the first however in hot it comes out third.

And another curiosity I have; why doesn't my extension appear in the vortex program as the last ones extensions?

Thanks for your time!

PS: I'm not saying this with the intention of making the subject burn, I'm just curious and want to understand.

This isn't a Vortex issue. It's a website issue. The news post I put out on Friday has a pinned comment about it. nk

Thank you for responding, but as I saw changes in other lists I thought there were no problems in that aspect of the web, and before that all the extensions came out in vortex including mine (only 1 day) and suddenly only mine is missing (my luck stuff).
I hope they solve the problems of the web soon.
Greetings and thanks again for your attention.

• 3 weeks later...

I still don't understand how the top works, the web still doesn't work?

Why is it that when I reach the top 1 when it hasn't even been a month? 3 days ago when I reached the top 1 my extension disappeared from the list an hour later. I don't understand why

I still don't understand how the top works, the web still doesn't work?

Why is it that when I reach the top 1 when it hasn't even been a month? 3 days ago when I reached the top 1 my extension disappeared from the list an hour later. I don't understand why

Which list are you looking at? The one in Vortex is just sorted by last update if memory serves, and the hot listing on the Nexus Mods "game" page is just the normal "Hot files" list, like any other game as far as I know.

Look at this listÂ

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Hot_files

If it's like you say, the other extensions shouldn't be in the hot list either, since they have almost no updates, I updated with the latest Vortex version 1.3.13 updated on October 12th, 2020 at 8:56PM. That's why I don't understand how it works, I don't see the logic in the hot files, I just wanted to understand.

If it was for a month my extension should have been 3 days longer than it was, since it should have expired on the 18th and not on the 15th, like the popular ones (30 days).

I don't care, I'm throwing in the towel, this is not going to serve any purpose other than to make a polemic.

Thanks for responding.

Have a moderator remove these comments if he or she deems it appropriate.

Edited by xlwarrior

Look at this listÂ

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Hot_files

If it's like you say, the other extensions shouldn't be in the hot list either, since they have almost no updates, I updated with the latest Vortex version 1.3.13 updated on October 12th, 2020 at 8:56PM. That's why I don't understand how it works, I don't see the logic in the hot files, I just wanted to understand.

If it was for a month my extension should have been 3 days longer than it was, since it should have expired on the 18th and not on the 15th, like the popular ones (30 days).

I don't care, I'm throwing in the towel, this is not going to serve any purpose other than to make a polemic.

Thanks for responding.

Have a moderator remove these comments if he or she deems it appropriate.

Okay I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Looking at that page, every extension I can see there was uploaded in the last 28 days. Extensions aren't guaranteed to be there for 28 days, its basically a selection of the most endorsed mods for the last 28 days.