It came to me last night...

dakatana

So I was thinking about a DIablo esque dungeon mod for skyrim. Like in Diablo 1, it starts off with a temple somewhere and you progress by going down into the cellar, down the basement, into a catacombs area, caves, and finally a hell type area. Like anywhere between 15-30 levels and sublevels to crawl through. Im talking about a massive dungeon. The finally boss being some sort of demon. Or rabbit, whatever.

Anyone up for making this? ;P

It would be neat to find a form of Mystery Dungeon, with the occasional town-floor. Even if it's done the way of Diablo 2, where you go through the dungeons, and eventually locate the boss, and backtrack to the town floor to be warped to the next town floor.

Leaving the mystery location in its entirety would reset everything but the towns, and maybe the bosses.

This would be constant combat, growing difficulty, and the ability to force a reset without waiting forever. Even just a static set of floors with an easily reset list of random enemies would be worth it.

I do kinda dislike the current dungeons in Skyrim, where you just rail your way through a handful of enemies for what's normally just a chest full of run-of-the-mill items and MAYBE a word wall. A large-scale dungeon with lots of enemies and a few bosses would be awesome! It'd be a good way to pass the awful stretch between the higher levels, for damn sure.

I do kinda dislike the current dungeons in Skyrim, where you just rail your way through a handful of enemies for what's normally just a chest full of run-of-the-mill items and MAYBE a word wall. A large-scale dungeon with lots of enemies and a few bosses would be awesome! It'd be a good way to pass the awful stretch between the higher levels, for damn sure.

Honestly Im kind of surprised that this wasn't done yet. Anyone if one is in the works already?