Fallout 4 grainy shadows

Ozymandiaskok

Hey guys, I'm playing fallout 4 again on a fresh install with some mods and I'm noticing that my shadows have a very grainy/noisy effect on them, very noticable in dark rooms. I've checked my ENB and it doesn't have film grain enabled, and I've tried turning my enb off and the shadow issues still persist, so I'm not sure what to do. Included video to help. https://imgur.com/AgY0SuD

My FO4 looked like hell the first 2 days, you have a long way to go to get it up to specs.

ENB is a bit cart before the horse here.
Check your video drivers, settings, then Google: "Fallout 4 optimize video settings", and "Fallout 4 ini settings" respectively.

Not sure if you are getting full Direct X support without an active windows installation... :pirate:

Best of luck on your adventures!

My FO4 looked like hell the first 2 days, you have a long way to go to get it up to specs.

ENB is a bit cart before the horse here.

Check your video drivers, settings, then Google: "Fallout 4 optimize video settings", and "Fallout 4 ini settings" respectively.

Not sure if you are getting full Direct X support without an active windows installation... :pirate:

Best of luck on your adventures!

Thanks, but I'm really only worried about this specific issue with shadows. I'm not new to fallout 4 modding, just returning after a few pc upgrades an extra ssd. I'm happy with how the rest of my game looks, it's just the visual noise in the shadows that's really bothering me, although it's mostly only visible indoors or in dark areas.