There are two Skyrim modding problems I need help with.

ItsMeToo

My best guess without actually poking around in your mod is that it has to do with the custom voice. The generic vendor dialogue has lines that trigger for a lot of the default voice options. But if you've changed this NPC to have a custom voice, none of the default vendor lines are going to fire without some additional hacking.

Yes, i know. I added the generic voice lines to my voiced NPC in the CK, but I don't know where the generic voice lines that I added show up so that I can record them like I did with my new dialog I added. The lines are in the Filtered Dialog Window with all the other NPC dialog and there is no recording option there. And how do I assign just this new dialog to the Merchant Faction so that the NPC will buy and sell again like normal?

You might want to also try the Bethesda modding forums, especially now that you've narrowed your main obstacle down to this one issue. There are a lot of regular posters there. I'm sure one of them could help you out.

I already did that, thanks.

Edited by ItsMeToo

• 2 weeks later...

I added the generic voice lines to my voiced NPC in the CK, but I don't know where the generic voice lines that I added show up so that I can record them like I did with my new dialog I added. The lines are in the Filtered Dialog Window with all the other NPC dialog and there is no recording option there. And how do I assign just this new dialog to the Merchant Faction so that the NPC will buy and sell again like normal?