[Request] We need bows and not the frilly kind!

Drlordfight

Hello everyone! I have been surfing the Nexus on Fallout New Vegas mods as most of you do. I noticed a distinct lack of bows. You know the curved sticks of string? Those. I found none. Being incompetent in modding and GECK I was hoping that one of you modders would make some kick*** bows or at least a decent one.Thank you for your time!

Indeed. With only the Gun Runners manufacturing new firearms and supplying them to the Mojave, we would expect to see most everyone who isn't NCR or wealthy enough to step inside of the Silver Rush using low-tech weapons like bows.

You'd think the NRA survived the apocalypse, given the amount of heat everyone seems to be packing in the wasteland.

Creating a new animation for drawing a bow is beyond me, unfortunately. This is a pretty neat, high-quality mod you're going to want to check out, though.

I agree, we need some bows and crossbows. I see all the weapon mods but can't find anything like a bow :( if someone does make a bow mod can u make tribal looking ones that would go well with honest hearts and some raider themed bows. :D

i 2nd this i would love to use bows and fast shooting bow guns that would fit the time arera (sp) like gass powered or something from that 1 DC movie with the that westeren cowboy face mostly melted off (and dead) i would b using these over all more then other since makeing the arrows be easyer and cheaper at frist then using guns and ammo.. xD