Simple Mod Request for an Enchantable Wedding Wreath

Abraxastaroth

So I really love the "Wedding Wreath" item that you can get during the "Bound Until Death" quest in the game (or via console commands). Still, I was quite disappointed to find that, although it shows up on the list of enchantable items, none of the enchantments that would normally be available for things like helmets, hats, or circlets are availible for the wreath.

I looked around and couldn't find any mods that address this issue, please forgive me if I overlooked one that does exist. It seems like it would be a simple mod to create wouldn't it? I figure it woudl just be a matter of changing the properties for accepted enchantments on the item iteslf, no?

I'm hoping that someone might be kind enough to put together a simple mod for this... I'd think it would be fair to have the availible enchantements for the wreath be the same as those for a circlet so maybe just copy over from a circlet the properties that make it enchantable? I'm not really well versed in creating mods that mess with properties... but I'd figure it's something like that.

If one would make something like this, they'd have my undying gratitude... for sure! Cheers!

Right... but I only have the game installed and took out all the software for modding files in the game. I really don't feel like going to the trouble of installing it again. If it's that easy I was hoping someone could make the simple mod and put it up on the Nexus for me and other users who want this feature (but don't want to go to the trouble of modding it ourselves). Pretty please, anyone?

• 1 year later...