Mod Request: Panam Romance for Female V

bigtpsychoboy

Deleted (original post 5/24: was a question about one of the mods, relating to if I had to start from before Ghost Town with "Panam for Female V", but figured it out)

Update: 5/25/22

The Halvkyrie mod worked for me without having to go all the way back to before Ghost Town. I (thought) I had finished Queen of the highway, but I hadn't gotten past Riders on the Storm. I reloaded my save to right BEFORE Riders on the Storm and I was able to achieve the romance with Panam. I'm not sure if I had to set panam romance to 1 so I did it anyway just before I got the phone call (minutes before) to start Riders on the Storm.

It also had no effect on the Judy Romance. This makes my day! I can finally get the Star ending where I can help Judy find some peace/family/protection outside of Night City and still live out my days with Panam/Aldecaldos.

Have not tried the updated "Panam Romance for Female V" Mod, but as far as I'm aware it requires you start before Ghost Town; and I had already played to far in to want to go back. My understanding is that the Halvkyrie mod I mentioned in prior post, just modifies certain checks.

Yay! Finally a solution for Panam/Female V, makes replays worth it. :laugh:

Edited by EspirituLykos

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic