⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mod Request: Panam Romance for Female V

bigtpsychoboy

>because the checks are in scene files and the tools to edit those are not released to the public.

>So unless the wolvenkit guys give you access to it, there is not much to be done, but seeing there is very little issue with the mod as is there isn't such a big hurry either. Unless there are some other new stuff I'm not aware of and missing.

How were we able to learn of the previous checks? Are the previous checks not also inside .scene files or are they part of a separate type of file?

What are 'scene files'? (Are the .scene similar to .mesh coming from the .archive, that simply don't get extracted with CP77 tools?)

You mentioned the only thing that doesn't work is that the scene doesn't always occur, does reloading the game multiple times sometimes bring the scene up?

Any luck? I've been meaning to hop back into the game, but this mod is one of many I need before I plug 30+ hours into this game again.

Edited by NightRonin12

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I set up the mod and set the panam_romanceable flag, so I'll let you all know how it goes once I get far enough. Just finished the Ghost Town quest line.

Are you using game version 1.5 if so what are you using to set the panam_romanceable flag?

Or did you use game version 1.3 to make a save file and add the flag with CyberCat and then update the game to version 1.5 as i did?

I set up the mod and set the panam_romanceable flag, so I'll let you all know how it goes once I get far enough. Just finished the Ghost Town quest line.

Are you using game version 1.5 if so what are you using to set the panam_romanceable flag?

Or did you use game version 1.3 to make a save file and add the flag with CyberCat and then update the game to version 1.5 as i did?

I'm on 1.5, I used Cyber Engine Tweaks to set the flag, not sure if it worked yet though.

Good News! I think its working. I just finished Riders of the Storm, and I was able to get her to kiss V the next morning.

So you just wrote...

panam_romanceable

...in CET's command window and hit enter?

EDIT: Also did you use the original mod or the hot fix mod file presented in this thread?

https://anonfiles.com/Z0F0b4K6x7/basegame_PanamForFemV_v31_htfx_archive

Edited by ceano

Update: Just finished Panam's quest line and it works!

Good News! I think its working. I just finished Riders of the Storm, and I was able to get her to kiss V the next morning.

So you just wrote...

panam_romanceable

...in CET's command window and hit enter?

EDIT: Also did you use the original mod or the hot fix mod file presented in this thread?

I used the hot fix file from this thread.

The full command for cyber engine tweaks is:

Game.SetDebugFact("panam_romanceable", 1)

Also I threw together a small readme for my own use:

PanamForFemaleV
by DeadMenByShot
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2782

The original author hid this on the nexus so I'm making a new readme

I used an updated mod file from the nexus forums

Installation:
-Requires Cyber Engine Tweaks:
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/107
-Needs to be installed before Panam's first quest: Ghost Town
-Put the archive file in Cyberpunk2077/archive/pc/mod
-Use Cyber Engine Tweaks to set panam_romanceable to 1
Game.SetDebugFact("panam_romanceable", 1)

On a last note I seem to remember someone on reddit saying they were able to romance her with the old mod file but I cant find the comment.

Edited by atukanuva

OK thanks, with the full command you wrote i have everything i need ;)

• 1 month later...

>because the checks are in scene files and the tools to edit those are not released to the public.

>So unless the wolvenkit guys give you access to it, there is not much to be done, but seeing there is very little issue with the mod as is there isn't such a big hurry either. Unless there are some other new stuff I'm not aware of and missing.

How were we able to learn of the previous checks? Are the previous checks not also inside .scene files or are they part of a separate type of file?

What are 'scene files'? (Are the .scene similar to .mesh coming from the .archive, that simply don't get extracted with CP77 tools?)

You mentioned the only thing that doesn't work is that the scene doesn't always occur, does reloading the game multiple times sometimes bring the scene up?

Any luck? I've been meaning to hop back into the game, but this mod is one of many I need before I plug 30+ hours into this game again.

I took a hiatus for a little while so I didn't have any luck. I'm just coming back now and I've found another mod in addition to the fixes that atukanuva mentioned; and am happy to see that the Panam Romance hotfix is back up (though it says last update was in 2021 (not 2022) so is updated for Patch 1.5?).

I found something posted in the Cyberpunk 2077 Discord modding community by Halvkyrie. They write, they received permission from TheDeadMan to bring forth a mod that they posted in that discord community. I cannot post it here but I can give an invite to that discord community (Server Invite: https://discord.com/invite/BTApCbE) and you can search panam romance and it will pop up as 03/21/22:

Halvkyrie writes:

"This mod mainly works by editing checks in the quest files for sq004 - Riders on the storm, sq027 part 1 - With a little help from my friends, and sq027 part 2 - Queen of the highway.

The romance related body type checks were changed from "Male" to "Female". Note that in Queen of the Highway pt2, there are checks for both Female and Male. Some of the "Female" checks had to be changed to avoid the game locking up after a dialogue choice in the panzer.

Do Not use this mod when playing Masc V. While untested, this should lock you out of romancing Panam as Masc V, and could potentially also cause other issues.

I've played through (and done some bugfixing along the way) the entire Panam questline with the mod, and it seems to be working as it should, both with dialogue options, reactions, kisses (uwu) and the text files from Panam herself, and from the Aldecaldos.

But, the sex scene is buggy. It will play, but place a dummy Masc V for the animations in the scene, which is (usually?) missing the torso. Your Femme V character will, kinda just float in the default "tabula rasa" pose when not in first person in the scene. So, you won't get to experience Panam sex just yet.

And last but not least, Be respectful, and please don't share this anywhere."

I'm going to give the hotfix a try; and compare it to Halvkyrie's fix. Unfortunately where I left off was at the Queen of the Highway which was the moment I realized my command line tweaking didn't work. So I'll have to find a point to replay without ruining my Judy romance. Trying to decide if I'll do a clean replay or not.

Edited by EspirituLykos