⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mod Request: Panam Romance for Female V

bigtpsychoboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I did some extensive testing to try and activate the kiss at the end of Riders on the Storm. In the end, no fact setting would make the option appear to get Panam to kiss a V with a female body. Using a save editor, all I did was swap body gender from Female to Male with all other customization options the same (as was allowed in the editor) and that activated the Panam kiss scene. I did this right before picking up the Overwatch sniper rifle so it was the only variable.

After comparing all the facts set in the save game file between the male body (with Vagina and Female voice) kiss, and the female body with no kiss the only difference was a fact called "sq004_var_kissed_panam" (hash #2303229971).

However, a major problem was that when I edited my save after the kiss to swap back to a female body, the game would not load the save and crashed to desktop. This is very odd since editing a save after riders was complete with no kiss and a female body to add the fact "sq004_var_kissed_panam" did not crash and the save loaded just fine. In fact it seems that any save that has been changed to male and saved cannot be reverted back to female or the game crashes on loading the file. I suspect this is more to do with an error somewhere in the save file created by the save editor.

I used the Nexus mod "Save Editor (Project CyberCAT-SimpleGUI)" by DeweySalt/SnapDragon2 found here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/718

So it seems like the game does do a body gender check with Panam, but it must not make the same check with Judy if all Judy needs is one fact to be added to the game save to work. This seems to lend credence to people's suspicion that Judy was originally meant to be a bi romance for male or female V but that was changed near the end of development. However, no hard check was added to Judy regarding body gender in the same way it exists for Panam's romance. Based on the findings of others, adding these facts to the save file for Panam's romance will activate some parts of her romance (flirty texts, parting kiss at the end of Queen of the Highway, call in the end credits) but not the Rider's on the Storm kiss or Panzer sex scene.

(Edit: I opened an issue with the Save Editor developer since I was able to reproduce the game crash problem in an unrelated playthrough. So you should be able to swap to a male body just before these romance scenes to watch them and properly progress the romance, then switch back after to continue onwards. You only need to make sure to add the fact "panam_romanceable" one time and it will remain active in your save file and allow for the rest of the romance to happen. I will try to remember to update this once I get to Queen of the Highway and test.)

Edited by Duinuogwuin

Any progress so far? :~D

I am about to do Queen of the highway. No luck on any other method in Riders on the Storm or With A Little Help From My Friend other than switching to the male body type. So far these are the quest flags that are set by having a male body and going through the romance options.

Riders on the Storm: After picking up Overwatch rifle, male body allows panam kiss

Hash Number/Quest fact name/Value

2303229971/sq004_var_kissed_panam/1

With a little help from my friends: After inserting punch card, talk with Panam at railing, male body allows "Missed You" conversation and "Touch Arm" option

2173646674/sq027_panam_windowtrain_keepalive/1

3488805107/ow_psychos_intro_start/1

4118670875/sq027_panam_impulsive/1

With a little help from my friends: Sitting by the fire, after saying you will try to get some sleep, male body allows "Scooch Closer" dialogue option

3997784107/sq027_campfire_maleflirt/1

Edited by Duinuogwuin

The quest Riders on the Storm,I changed my save file before Panam kissed me and it did work.And a few quests later,I received panam's message talking about the kiss yesterday.At this time I already turned my body back into female V,So I guess the romance code worked well.

I also tried switching to male body on the mission riders of the storm and i got the kiss scene with panam but after that i tried to switch back to female body using save editor but game keep crushing and at this point i dont know if it is posible to fix it anyone have a solution for that?

I also tried switching to male body on the mission riders of the storm and i got the kiss scene with panam but after that i tried to switch back to female body using save editor but game keep crushing and at this point i dont know if it is posible to fix it anyone have a solution for that?

Maybe you should update Save Editor?I did the same thing but game didn't crush

Maybe you should update Save Editor?I did the same thing but game didn't crush

I tried reinstalling save editor and i check my version ecerything is up to date so this is not the the problem any other ideas? I am thinking that it could be some problem with quest facts but i am not sure Edited by lolek5