Help with Wrye Bash

OvadWolfeye

The Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp is a collection of patches for various things but is bash tagged so that Wrye Bash can still use it with what are technically "missing masters" (plugin's ESPs that it could patch but you don't have installed). It will show up as a pink box with at + sign down fairly low in your load order in WB (indicating that it has missing masters and is merged into the bashed patch and deactivated).

If you look at the Summary panel in the Construction Set Data dialogue box will will see ...

>>> DO NOT ACTIVATE! <<<
Instead, merge into the Bashed Patch.
{{BASH: Filter}}
Version: 1.53
Group: Last -1
Adds more foods to the Cobl Dinner Plate. Requires OBSE and Wrye Bash.
The {{BASH: Filter}} part is bash tags used to instruct Wrye Bash on what to do with it. I see that the BOSS Masterlist adds to that ... it has {{BASH: Filter, Deactivate}} (so BOSS adds the Deactivate tag). I use BOSS to sort my load order so I can't say for certain whether or not using Wrye Bash and another load order sorting method would still deactivate Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp or not.

When you install COBL, with Wrye Bash, you get options you need to activate or inactivate, so called sub packages, depending on what things from COBL you want to have installed as the main or core file is COBL Main.esm and without it, COBL is useless and will not work. So be sure you choose the right Sub packages.

50831910062_0823f3214d_o.png

What you see above is the parts I did install so you do not necessary make the same choices for sure but you MUST choose Cobl Core as that is the most important sub package. Many mods are installed in a similar fashion.

Edited by Pellape