Replace NVMe SSD or install SATA SSD and boot from NVMe?

Never buy an external drive. You're better off with buying a regular internal drive and get an enclosure that can hold two or four drives. I'm using IcyBox enclosures. They have USB3 and eSATA connectors and have their own fan. external drives can be a hassle with bloatware and they overheat easily. Not such a big thing with SSD storage, but still.

Hhhmm... Good lookin' boxes, but, they don't appear to sell them here in the US.

Amazon has some for sata and m2, even from icy box and usb-c.

I didn't see icy box as an option there...... I must not be looking hard enough. :D

Never buy an external drive. You're better off with buying a regular internal drive and get an enclosure that can hold two or four drives. I'm using IcyBox enclosures. They have USB3 and eSATA connectors and have their own fan. external drives can be a hassle with bloatware and they overheat easily. Not such a big thing with SSD storage, but still.

Hhhmm... Good lookin' boxes, but, they don't appear to sell them here in the US.

Amazon has some for sata and m2, even from icy box and usb-c.

I didn't see icy box as an option there...... I must not be looking hard enough. :D

Well I just typed icy box enclosure in the search bar :happy:

But for some strange reason, isn't listed as brand :psyduck:

Example, typ-c version.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q8KTCCM/

Or with esata and usb

Amazon.com: MiniPro External 2.5-inch eSATA, USB-C External Hard Drive Enclosure: Computers & Accessories

Edited by EyMiMayhem