Paludis

So, I created my very first mod and until yesterday everything was working just fine. But then I totally screwed up with several exterior cells. I completely destroyed the navmeshes and made them unusable. I can't even connect/refinalize the borders.

So the question is, how am I supposed to restore the cells (navmeshes) to default?

Great that worked (for the borders)!

Just when I load my mod I get the same error for different cells:

PATHFINDING: Navmesh 0102c86a Cell 'GuardianStones' (00009B91) (0,

-15) in WorldSpace Tamriel' (0000003C), Triangle 1, edge 1 has bad

Portal (Navmesh 000e&47b does not have a triangle index 595), Clearing

the portal

I don't know how to fix that

Edited by Paludis

So, I optimized the navmesh and finalized just nicely. But somehow, I still get errors. Although that doesn't trouble me that much. What annoys me is the fact that serana is not able to follow me over the wooden bridge in my mod.

Could please someone have a look at my mod? Though I can't seem to figure out how to upload stuff here

When editing exterior cells its best to make 2 layers, I have a small tutorial on how I work around that at the bottom of my mod description.(mod link is in signature)

Also make sure when editing is done you press CTRL+F on each cell to find errors, if you get warnings press no or otherwise the CK will remove all of the bad navmeshes.

And that error you got was basically a portal for a door that was set on a bad navmesh or no navmesh at all, so the CK removed that portal, you need to make sure you connect both doors with the "portal" tab,then press CTROL+F to find errors, then finalize navmeshes in both cells.

• 3 years later...