So i wanted to use the Diplomacy mod and i installed all the 4 mods you need for it and the Butr Loader. Sadly when i use vortex to start the game, the BUTR loades doesnt even launch, it directly theows me into the game which i dont want. Im using a different pc right now and on my old one this used to work different. Also no matter what i do, even if i change the mod versions in Vortex they dont change in game. When i first installed them i installed the wrong versions but no matter what i do i cant change them. I cant even remove them. I deleted them from the files, removed them from vortex, disabled them and esearched the files again. I cant change or remove the mods and since the Butr loader doesnt launch from Vortex, i cant even see the mods inside of the Butr Loader. I can see mods i add but there are mods inside of the game that i cant even see in the launcher. The diplomacy mod and the 4 mods you need to play it are all stuck in the wrong versions and i cant do anything about it cause they dont change, dont get deleted and i cant even see em in the launcher.I tried to download the Harmony mod again and it worked. I saw it in the launcher but when i launched the game, the other mods were still in and Harmony still used the wrong version. Please help me i just wanna play Bannerlord but without the Diplomacy mod im gonna rage quit too hard.

So i wanted to use the Diplomacy mod and i installed all the 4 mods you need for it and the Butr Loader. Sadly when i use vortex to start the game, the BUTR loades doesnt even launch, it directly theows me into the game which i dont want. Im using a different pc right now and on my old one this used to work different. Also no matter what i do, even if i change the mod versions in Vortex they dont change in game. When i first installed them i installed the wrong versions but no matter what i do i cant change them. I cant even remove them. I deleted them from the files, removed them from vortex, disabled them and esearched the files again. I cant change or remove the mods and since the Butr loader doesnt launch from Vortex, i cant even see the mods inside of the Butr Loader. I can see mods i add but there are mods inside of the game that i cant even see in the launcher. The diplomacy mod and the 4 mods you need to play it are all stuck in the wrong versions and i cant do anything about it cause they dont change, dont get deleted and i cant even see em in the launcher.I tried to download the Harmony mod again and it worked. I saw it in the launcher but when i launched the game, the other mods were still in and Harmony still used the wrong version. Please help me i just wanna play Bannerlord but without the Diplomacy mod im gonna rage quit too hard.