what happened to kvatch rebuilt?

Maikaregion

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COuld always just go without voice acting. I've always been okay with mods that don't, but I also understand some people have higher standards.

Regardless, good luck with it.

What happened to the first Kvatch Rebuilt that came out, the one without the underground parts? It was pretty stable wasn't it?

Edited by lonewolf_kai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<<< Available for free voice acting. Female, standard American accent. I live in an audio/video studio, so I can make good-quality recordings. Hit me up if you need me. :-)

Oh, also, my BF is available for male voices. He can do a bunch of different voices, and can also fake a fair British Posh or Cockney accent. :-)

I would be willing to provide some voice work, if positions are still open. I consider myself a decent impressionist, able to mimic a number of accents (British, Irish, currently working on Scottish and New Zealand) and celebrity voices including Alan Rickman, James Earl Jones, Patrick Stewart, Sean Connery, Temuera Morrison, Jason Isaacs, Peter Serafinowicz, Ralph Fiennes, Ewan McGregor, Jim Broadbent, Mel Brooks (sort of), Rick Moranis, Liam Neeson, Anthony Daniels, Alec Guinness, Ralph James, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Bob Hoskins, Ian McDiarmid and probably many others that don't immediately come to mind. I can also mimic the default male Imperial, Breton, Nord/Orc, Redguard and Elf voices, as well as the female Khajiit/Argonian voice.

Furthermore, my equipment includes a professional microphone and a program full of effects I can use to alter my voice even further, rendering myself unrecognizable from one performance to the next.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...