ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Need Help! Have no sound :s

GenoRgss

Hey..

I have downloaded some mods for oblivion (fx Kvatch rebuild), but theres no sound on them..

Everytime i'll do something that have something to do with a quest, the people I talk to just dont say nothing.. I can read what they say, but theres no sound.. :s

Extracted Kvatch Rebuilt esm, esp and bsa files to my data directory. Then I activated Kvatch Rebuilt.esp and Kvatch Rebuilt.esm in they Oblivion launcher..

Dont know if theres anything else to do, its first time I use mods..

If someone know what to do, please tell me.. :D

I have tried to do what he says, but it still dont work..

I have installed the plug-in, but they still dont say anything when it has something to do with a quest.. :s

If you mean that the mod-related NPC's don't say anything and are just subtitled, that's because there actually is no voice acting in that mod. If you mean regular game quests aren't voiced then I'd say follow the link above.

• 2 years later...

I know this is a necro, but he didn't get an answer and I am having the same problem, ergo this is still a good topic.

He is right, I get no sound either with Kvatch Rebuilt. And it cannot be true that there is no voice acting in this mod. I go to talk to Savlian Matius and his mouth moves and moves, no sound, and I get a dialogue option to respond to him. Of course, I have no clue what he said, so I pick something and the quest advances.

So this needs a response, something is obviously still wrong here. Any ideas?

Pretty much everyone associated with this mod does this for me, it can't be what the designers intended because honestly, it is really, really bad. So my assumption is something is not working right. I have no idea what is going on in the conversations, the story isn't making any sense and sometimes the only dialoge options I have are "Yes, I'll do that" or "No, I won't do that" -- and I am like, Do what??

So, no one knows what could be wrong with my version? No one else has ever encountered this problem? Anyone?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have tried to do what he says, but it still dont work..

I have installed the plug-in, but they still dont say anything when it has something to do with a quest.. :s

The mod is supposed to have voice acting and I have even seen YT vids of it with voice acting, but I neither get it. (that comment was horribly written)