Loose files and archives not loading in

For example when I download any mesh/texture mods, the assets don't load in-game. Tried with OBMM, NMM and manually.

The INI setting "Invalidate Older Files" is 1 by default and it's the correct setting to have, I believe. However, as all of the files in mods you use are older that my installation, which was yesterday, they're all invalidated and thus don't show up in-game. I did a bit of testing and opened and saved every cave texture from the mod "Strange Caves - A 2K Cave Retexture", and after that they did show up in-game, since now their modified date is newer than the game installation.

What is the ArchiveInvalidation.txt, and do I need to create one if there isn't one already and modify it, add lines manually or what? Please, any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Here's my archive INI settings.
[Archive]
SMasterMiscArchiveFileName=Oblivion - Misc.bsa
SMasterVoicesArchiveFileName2=Oblivion - Voices2.bsa
SMasterVoicesArchiveFileName1=Oblivion - Voices1.bsa
SMasterSoundsArchiveFileName=Oblivion - Sounds.bsa
SMasterTexturesArchiveFileName1=Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa
SMasterMeshesArchiveFileName=Oblivion - Meshes.bsa
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
bUseArchives=1
SArchiveList=Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa

Two things ... are you using the Steam version of the game (I'm guessing yes) and what form of archive invalidation are you using (I'm guessing none).

OBMM offers a simple way for both instances. It click on Utilities -> Archive Invalidation -> select BSA Redirection -> click on Reset BSA Timestamps -> click on Update Now -> close OBMM - done.

Don't touch the "ArchiveInvalidation.txt", no matter what outdated mod install instructions might tell you. It was never working reliably to begin with. This file must be empty by all means, or all kinds of weirdness can ensue.

Use BSA Redirection as Striker instructed.

Or use the OBSE DLL "SkyBSA", which is said to make resource handling like it's in Skyrim, with archives' contents being able to override each other (something original Oblivion can't have without it either, a BSA cannot contain files meant to replace others) and loose files always having priority over BSAs.

That said, it can't hurt undoing the mess Steam was making by giving the BSAs more recent file dates than any replacement file could ever have, again like Striker instructed, as I'm not sure even SkyBSA can overcome this weirdness reliably enough.

I add the link to SkyBSA which is the sulotion I use and it works perfect for me. The thing is that the game loads the files in the BSA first and ignore the loose files and SkyBSA force the game to do vice verse