Best NVIDIA Manufacturer

I am buying an NVIDIA 6800 pro 256MB and I need to know...which manufacturer has the best quality???  

7 members have voted

1. 1. I am buying an NVIDIA 6800 pro 256MB and I need to know...which manufacturer has the best quality???

• eVGA
    • PNY
    • XFX
    • Aopen
    • Asus
    • Gigabyte
    • Gainward
    • Leadtek
    • MSI
    • Albatron

I was also looking into buying either the X800XT or 6800Ultra, however I decided against it and bought something else yesterday, the ASUS 9570TD (FX5700 with 256MB), for only 115 Euros. It's 165 in the shops, but I got a second hand one which has only been used for one week. I don't want to spend 600 Euros for a top of the line card yet, I don't even play much 3D games, but wanted to upgrade because my old GF4 Ti4400 didn't support DirectX9 even though it was still extremely fast. I decided to buy a videocard with 512MB memory on it later, which will probably be one of the last cards that will support Windows98. Windows98 cannot support cards with more then 512MB anyway, since it can adress a total of 1.5GB of memory, videomemory+RAM that is. With that card I'll have my system upgraded to the maximum, and after that I'll be getting a completely new PC from scratch anyway, with a 64-bits CPU and whatever standard will win replacing AGP slots.

But seriously, those cards only 479 dollar? That's 392 Euros! But that thing is 609 Euros in the shops here...

392 Euros is definately worth it...

Archived