Any way to filter certain mods on skyrim nexus?

stuff444

I remember years back when their was rumors of Skyrim nexus mods being separated into mods/and anime boobs. Well, that never occurred obviously.

Any tips to filter this stuff out? I'm biting my tongue not to be insulting here, but I don't like wading through hundreds of adolescent minded men's fantasy women (or men). I just tried the filters for the image section, which are more specific than those on the actual mods section, and all but the "funny" tag brought up results of anime girls posing.

Regards.

I remember years back when their was rumors of Skyrim nexus mods being separated into mods/and anime boobs. Well, that never occurred obviously.

Any tips to filter this stuff out? I'm biting my tongue not to be insulting here, but I don't like wading through hundreds of adolescent minded men's fantasy women (or men). I just tried the filters for the image section, which are more specific than those on the actual mods section, and all but the "funny" tag brought up results of anime girls posing.

Regards.

I feel the same way, is there an "animé' tag to filter mods etc?

Hmm just checked, there isn't, there needs to be more SPECIFIC tags because the current tags are too broad, you can basically turn everything ON or everything OFF, but not SOME of it.

Guest deleted34304850

i end up filtering on the author. that means i can filter out a lot of stuff i don't want to see, but i will miss the occasional mod that i'd like to try. it's an unintended consequence of the tag system, but i rather think it won't change, and, if it does change, i rather fear it will be a change for the worse, rather like the notification system.

yes, that's a conflation, but after that debacle, i am worried that any changes to the fundamenal operation of nexusmods is going to be for the worse, as there seems to be a huge disconnect between what users want, what nexusmods thinks we want, and the development of a replacement system of some description that no-one wants that is less than the system it replaces.

filtering on author seems to be the best option but it is flawed.

i end up filtering on the author. that means i can filter out a lot of stuff i don't want to see, but i will miss the occasional mod that i'd like to try. it's an unintended consequence of the tag system, but i rather think it won't change, and, if it does change, i rather fear it will be a change for the worse, rather like the notification system.

yes, that's a conflation, but after that debacle, i am worried that any changes to the fundamenal operation of nexusmods is going to be for the worse, as there seems to be a huge disconnect between what users want, what nexusmods thinks we want, and the development of a replacement system of some description that no-one wants that is less than the system it replaces.

filtering on author seems to be the best option but it is flawed.

Yea, unfortunately all the current options end up being an "All or nothing" thing.