CK QUESTION : How to include mod directly in my mod not as plugin

Andrewupkins

Merge the two mods. Of course, the more complicated the mods are, the less likely that will go well. :D

Can you tell me the steps to merge them please I am a noob ? And how for example mods that use a bunch of furniture do, they import from others mod ? They merge them too or is it an other process ?

Edited by Andrewupkins

Probably wanna use xEdit.

Here is a script for it that does it automagically. Have a look there. I haven't done this personally, but, I know FO4Edit can do it. :D

Thanks but I already knew this, the limitation as you say is that if I merge mods which have differents masters for example the merge create errors it say "contigu" so I can only merge mods which have the sames masters, but outside that if that the only way I'll try it to merge furniture and vehicule I want to include in my mod and see how it goes.

Here is a script for it that does it automagically. Have a look there. I haven't done this personally, but, I know FO4Edit can do it. :D

Thanks but I already knew this, the limitation as you say is that if I merge mods which have differents masters for example the merge create errors it say "contigu" so I can only merge mods which have the sames masters, but outside that if that the only way I'll try it to merge furniture and vehicule I want to include in my mod and see how it goes.

Then you'd need to merge their non-matching Masters too...

Probably best if you "manually merge" these mods (just copy the necessary records into your mod). And don't forget to ask for permission if the mod in question is not yours and you'd like to publish your own mod.

Probably best if you "manually merge" these mods (just copy the necessary records into your mod). And don't forget to ask for permission if the mod in question is not yours and you'd like to publish your own mod.

How do I copy the necessary reccords in my mod ? Through the Creation Kit ? And yeah I know the mods in question I wanted to include are the Fallout Tank Truck and others models ressource from Strider5 that he allowed to be used in other mod as long as he is credited for it

How do I copy the necessary reccords in my mod ? Through the Creation Kit ? And yeah I know the mods in question I wanted to include are the Fallout Tank Truck and others models ressource from Strider5 that he allowed to be used in other mod as long as he is credited for it

Hey me again, so I tried that copying Fallout Tank Truck Static object as a new record into my mod in FO4edit but it asked me to add Fallout Tank Truck as master so it's the same as in CK still adding plugin my don't include the model do I do this wrong do I need to copy more than the static object "as new reccord into" for my mod to become independant of the Fallout Tank Truck esp ?