Misleading Mod

Vailanor

I was preparing for my play-through of The Frontier and decided to download a mod that edits the appearance of some NPCs in order to make them look better when I discovered it makes intentional edits to make America ,one of the NPCs, invisible and change the text of a note concerning that character. The problem is the mod auther , who I will not name, did not mention this arguably game-breaking edit in their mod's description. My point is the mod author should at least tell people of this particular edit ,so they won't think something is wrong with their FNV.

I attached some proof below.

I was preparing for my play-through of The Frontier and decided to download a mod that edits the appearance of some NPCs in order to make them look better when I discovered it makes intentional edits to make America ,one of the NPCs, invisible and change the text of a note concerning that character. The problem is the mod auther , who I will not name, did not mention this arguably game-breaking edit in their mod's description. My point is the mod author should at least tell people of this particular edit ,so they won't think something is wrong with their FNV.

attachicon.gif 1.PNG

attachicon.gif 2.PNG

attachicon.gif 3.PNG

How is it misleading?

Does the mod author claim to NOT make the character invisible?

Is there anything in the mod authors description of the mod that says the Underaged "America" character was left in?

Since you won't say which mod this is, then we're only going to get one side of the story.

attachicon.gif 1.PNG

attachicon.gif 2.PNG

attachicon.gif 3.PNG

How is it misleading?

Does the mod author claim to NOT make the character invisible?

Is there anything in the mod authors description of the mod that says the Underaged "America" character was left in?

Since you won't say which mod this is, then we're only going to get one side of the story.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/71428

Link to the mod in question.

It's misleading because the author gave no notice that his mod which presents itself as a character makeover, intentionally hides a character that. whether we like it or not. is essential to aspects of The Frontier Mod.